Hoteles Ferrer S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it aims to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use. Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing themselves to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. Hoteles Ferrer S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the Hoteles Ferrer S.L. website being understood to be sufficient.sta.
Hoteles Ferrer S.L
Ter 21, 3º, - 07009 Palma (Illes Balears)
Registered in the (Commercial / Public) Register: Volume: 1467; Folio: 111; Page: 6027
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY or, if applicable, has a licence or express authorisation from the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as being registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution and commercialisation, in any case requires the prior written authorisation of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY expressly authorises third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main ferrerhotels.com website.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY acknowledges the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of their owners, and the mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over the same, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
Obligations of the user By using the Website, the user declares that they are over eighteen years of age. In order to use the Website, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts carried out by minors in their care. The user undertakes, in general, to use the Website and the services linked to it diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these general conditions and the specific conditions that may be applicable, and must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent the normal operation and enjoyment by users of the Website and the services linked to it, or that may damage or cause damage to the property and rights of the owners of the Website, its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party.
The user, in the use of the Website and the services linked to it, undertakes to:
1. Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Website or through any of the services linked to the same, any computer programme, data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device that may cause damage to the Website, to any of the services linked to the same or to any Equipment, systems or networks of the owners of the Website, of any user, of its suppliers or in general of any third party, or that may otherwise be capable of causing them any type of alteration or prevent the normal operation of the same.
2. Not to use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the Website or any of the services linked to it.
3. Not to destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programmes or electronic documents belonging to the owners of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Not to introduce or disseminate any information that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, incites discrimination on grounds of sex, race, ideology or religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current legislation. In the event that any user considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the Website or accessible through it, he/she must send a notification to the owners of the Website by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the RESPONSIBLE PARTY can not always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In this case, it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene the national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY is not responsible for the information and contents stored, such as forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social media or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the site of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY. However, and in compliance with Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that may be eligible for this classification, please notify the administrator immediately .
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, it should operate properly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances occur making it impossible to access the website.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and name of the domain used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file of activity of the duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of impressions of pages, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to Palma shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.