1. How can I book?
Do a search in the bar of our booking engine indicating the hotel you wish to book, dates and number of people. You can also book by calling our reservation centre on 971 850 024 Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and outside these hours and weekends on 971 100 015.
2. I do a search and I don’t get any results, what can I do?
Try changing your search dates or number of people. Otherwise contact our reservation centre on 971 850 024 to confirm availability. We are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and outside these hours and weekends on 971 100 015.
3. How do I enter a promotional code?
If you have a promotional code, you can enter it at the time of searching. In the Book box, you will find a space indicated for it.
4. Can I add a person to my reservation?
You can add an extra person should the room already booked be suitable. If you have questions, please contact our reservation centre on 971 850 024 Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and outside these hours and weekends on 971 100 015.
5. Can I change the board of my reservation?
You can modify your reservation board as long as the desired one is for sale. You can do it through the web or on arrival at reception if you want to upgrade yoru board.
6. Prices have changed from one day to the next, how can that be?
Our prices vary according to supply and demand. In addition, we make special offers with deadlines that may have ended or begun.
7. Can I make a reservation as a group?
On our website, a maximum of 5 rooms can be booked. To make a group reservation, please contact us by filling out the form or sending an email to email@example.com
8. When will I receive my booking confirmation?
The confirmation is sent automatically and immediately to your e-mail address. Once you receive it, you can view your reservation online in the "My reservation" section by entering your email address and password.
9. I have made a reservation and have not received a confirmation. What can I do?
Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you again or fill out the contact form https://www.ferrerhotels.com/es/contacto/.
10. How do I cancel my reservation?
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must enter the "My reservation" section. Enter your e-mail and password. Remember that if you booked with the non-refundable rate you will not be able to make any modifications and, in case of cancellation, the amount will not be refunded.
11. What is the difference between flexible and non-refundable rate?
The "non-refundable" rate has a special discount, the amount will be charged at the time of booking and, in case of cancellation, will not be refunded. If you choose the "flexible" rate you can pay on arrival and you will enjoy free cancellation until the date indicated in the conditions of the rate.
12. I have chosen the flexible rate, why should I enter a credit/debit card?
The credit/debit card is requested as a guarantee of the reservation. You will not be charged until arrival, unless you cancel after the deadline or do not show up at the hotel.
13. Is there a difference between the prices of the website and the call centre?
Our Call Centre service always offers the best rates. If you have any special requests or needs, please contact email@example.com or fill out the contact form https://www.ferrerhotels.com/es/contacto/.
14. Can I pay directly on arrival at the hotel?
Choose the flexible rate if you want to pay the full reservation upon arrival
15. What is the payment method at the hotel?
In our hotels you can pay by card (Visa or MasterCard) or in cash up to € 999 for individuals living in Spain or up to € 9999 for non-residents in Spain who do not act professionally.
16. Is it safe to provide my card details?
We have an online security system to ensure the confidentiality of your card details.
17. When I arrive at the hotel, can I pay with a different card than the one I entered when booking?
Yes, you can pay on arrival in cash or with the card you want.
18. I booked with the flexible rate, but I would like to pay for my stay in advance, how can I do it?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will manage it.
19. Why has my card been declined?
Check that your personal details are correct and verify that you are not exceeding your card, daily or monthly limit.
20. I don't have a card of any kind, can I make a reservation?
If you do not have a credit or debit card, please contact email@example.com to make your reservation.
21. Is there a tourist tax?
Yes, it is payable on arrival at reception in all our hotels according to current legislation. For more information https://www.ecotasa.es/nueva-ecotasa-por-establecimientos/
22. Are your hotels pet-friendly?
No, pets are not allowed in our hotels.
23. What documentation do I need to submit?
Upon arrival, our reception will request your reservation voucher (printed or mobile) and your ID. In case of minors without an identity document, the updated family record book will be requested.
24. Do I have to inform the hotel if I arrive late?
The hotel will keep your room until the next day, but we always appreciate being informed of the arrival time and so that we can note it in your reservation. Remember that our receptions offer a 24-hour service.
25. Where can I find the hotels’ address and telephone number?
You can find this information in the "Contact" section of our website.
26.Where can I find detailed information about a hotel?
In the drop-down menu you will find the "Hotels" section, choose the hotel you are interested in and you can see its detailed information.
27. Can I extend my stay at the hotel?
Your stay can be extended as long as there is availability on the desired dates.
28. What kind of breakfast is served at Ferrer Hotels?
We offer continental buffet breakfast in hotels that offer a food and beverage service (Hotel Janeiro, Concord and Isabel).
29. What kind of rooms can I find at Ferrer Hotels?
At Ferrer Hotels you can book different types of rooms according to each hotel. From double rooms and apartments to junior suites, studios and rooms with views.
30. What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time is from 14.00 (except for the Aparthotel Skyline in Menorca which is at 15.00) and check-out until 12.00.
31. What languages do you speak?
Our hotel receptionists mostly speak German, English, Catalan and Spanish.
32. Do Ferrer Hotels have a pool?
The Janeiro, Concord and Isabel and the Aparthotel Skyline have a swimming pool.
33. Are the hotels adapted for people with disabilities?
The Ferrer Hotels Janeiro and Concord and the Aparthotel Skyline are adapted and also have adapted rooms.
34. Are Ferrer Hotels for adults only?
No, children are welcome in all our properties.
35. Is there a restaurant available in your hotels?
The Ferrer Hotels Janeiro, Concord and Isabel have a restaurant with food service.
36. Do you offer a housekeeping service?
All our hotels have a housekeeping service.
37. Do you offer sheets and towels?
Yes, all our rooms are equipped with sheets and towels.
38. What do I do if I have a special request?
Please contact our hotel directly to manage your request. You can find the details of our hotels in the "Contact" section of our website.
39. I want to be up to date so I don't miss your offers, what do I do?
Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on our social media (Facebook and Instagram) to keep up to date with everything.
40. Are there discounts for repeat guests?
Our Call Center offers a special discount for our repeat customers. Contact us explaining when your last stay was and, and once verified, our staff will offer you a discounted rate.
41. What is a promotional code and how do I get one?
A promotional code is an alphanumeric code that you can enter when searching for availability on our website to get a discount on your reservation. Sign up for our Newsletter to receive offers and promotional codes.